Date of entry into force: 1st November 2021
1 General Information
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) of Cerje Nebojse 2, 42243 Maruševec, as the controller for the processing of personal data respects your privacy and protects your personal data in accordance with the best practices and obligations defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’) as well as by other positive legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) collects and protects your personal data in such a way that ensures adequate safety and confidentiality during processing and enables the effective application of the principles of personal data protection, thus reducing the amount of personal data required and ensuring their transparency, availability, integrity and accuracy.
2 The Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
The personal data that we collect, use and process is for the following:
- Fulfilling legal and contractual obligations,
- Answering submitted inquiries,
- Acting upon received complaints and appeals that we receive,
- Selling requested products, and
- Informing about our products.
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) does not collect data for any purposes other than those stated above.
3 The Legal Basis for Processing Your Data
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall process your data during the legally defined period or during a period to be defined by Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) as the controller for the processing of personal data. Due to this legal basis and the amount of processing required, it must be borne in mind that there is a possibility that this is an incomplete list, but rather a list that intends to show the legal basis upon which Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall process your personal data:
- Providing pre-contractual and contractual obligations to our business partners – Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) can conclude a contract with you and process your personal data to fulfil the comply with pre-contractual and contractual obligations resulting thereof.
- Fulfilling legal (statutory) obligations – Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC), in light of its business activity, must comply with a number of legal obligations under national and EU law that may require the processing of your personal data. We shall therefore process your personal data in compliance with our legal obligations defined by Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, for the purposes of employment in our company
- Legitimate interest – Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall only process your data when necessary to pursue our own legitimate interests that are crucial to our business (activities). Personal data shall be processed on this basis only where these interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. If your refuse to provide us with your personal data, we shall not be able to provide you with our services and conclude a business relationship with you. We shall therefore process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest stipulated by Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR for the purposes of video surveillance to protect persons and property at the company and for the purposes of participating in our business partners’ events
- Based on consent – Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall process your personal data on the basis of consent within the meaning defined by Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR, for the purposes of better functionality of all website features and providing better user experience.
4 Processing Personal Data through Video Surveillance
The purpose of processing personal data through video surveillance is the protection of persons and property, and its legal basis is the legitimate interest of Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) as the controller for the processing of personal data. Video recordings can be submitted on request to the competent authorities - the police, courts (the recipients) - if necessary to conduct proceedings under special regulations. Such recording obtained through the video surveillance system are maintained for a maximum period of one month, or longer if such recordings are exempt as evidence required in a court or administrative, arbitrative or other such proceeding.
5 Access to Your Personal Data
Your personal data can only be accessed by authorised representatives of Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC), business partners who provide us with business support (‘Processors’) and other third parties, so your personal data may only be made available to the following parties:
- Process owners within Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC)
- Public authorities
- Legislative, judicial or executive bodies
- External providers of various services or external consultants who need to access to fulfil the stated purpose of personal data processing, i.e. we shall be obliged to make your personal data available so that we can fulfil our legal or contractual obligations and to protect Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) and all of its business partners.
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall only make your personal data available to the Processors that adequately guarantee implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures in a manner that processing complies with the GDPR’s requirements and ensures protection of your rights. We have entered into agreements with the aforementioned Processors which stipulate in detail the handling of your personal data, and accordingly they are unable to process such personal data without gaining our consent to pass such data onto third parties.
6 International Transfer of Personal Data
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall process your personal data solely within Croatia and shall not transfer such data to third countries.
7 Period of Storage and Use of Personal Data
We shall process your personal data until the purpose of their processing has been fulfilled. Once the purpose for which the personal data were collected has been fulfilled we shall no longer use your personal data, and it shall remain in our storage system for as long as mandatory for us pursuant to positive legislation or as required by our legitimate interests. Following this, the personal data shall be deleted and destroyed in a safe may.
8 Personal Data Protection Measures
Considering the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing your personal data, as well as the risks of differing levels of probability and severity of your rights and freedoms, Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) shall undertake appropriate technical, organisational and personal protection measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure, view or access to your personal data.
These safeguards shall, inter alia include:
- Signing a confidentiality and business data protection statement by all employees who have access to your personal data,
- Implementation of all safeguards for systems containing personal data,
- Conducting regular assessments of safeguards and personal data protection, and
- Training of new and existing employees.
9 Rights Relating to Personal Data Protection
Depending on the legal basis of personal data processing, your rights may be the following:
- Right of access - you have the right to request access to personal data relating to you, i.e. you have the right to receive information on the scope of data collected for processing, the purpose of processing, the category of personal data being processed, the recipients to whom the personal data will be disclosed and the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored. Accessing such personal data may be restricted only in cases regulated by national or European Union law.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data and, in such case, we are obliged to act in accordance with your request without any undue delay. Please note that, in any such request, you should specify what exactly is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, how it should be rectified and submit all necessary documentation to support such claims.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – you have the right to obtain deletion of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies: your personal details are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2) of GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; you object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Exceptions to the exercising of these rights are stated in Article 17(3) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to restriction of processing - you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data where one of the following applies: when you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy, if processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, when you have objected to the processing of your personal data and are waiting for confirmation, if the controller no longer needs the personal data, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- Right to withdraw consent, if applicable.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data – if you consider that Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) has no legal basis for or a legitimate interest in processing your personal data you can object to the same at any time, in which case we shall no longer process your personal data, nor shall we be able to conclude a business relationship with you or provide our services to you.
- Right to data portability, if applicable.
- The right to object to the competent supervisory authority responsible for data protection
More information on Cookies Policy can be found at the following site: https://www.unitherm.hr/politika-kolacica
11 Sign up to Our Newsletter
Ciglana Cerje Tužno d.o.o. (LLC) Controller’s website allows visitors to sign up for a newsletter. The newsletter allows the Controller to inform clients and business partners about offers and news regarding his services.
Once a user subscribes to the newsletter through our website, a confirmation E-mail will be automatically sent to the E-mail address of the respondent before sending the first newsletter, for legal reasons, as it requires a double consent procedure. A confirmation E-mail is used as proof that the owner of the respondent’s E-mail address is authorised to receive the newsletter.
When registering for this newsletter, the respondent’s E-mail address, the computer system’s IP address displayed by the Internet Provider during registration and the date and time are stored. It is necessary to collect this data to prevent abuse of the E-mail address by respondents in the future and serves as legal protection for the Controller.
Consent for storage of personal data given by the data subject for sending of the newsletter can be revoked at any time. This can be done by clicking on LOGOUT or by directly notifying the Controller.
12 Contact Details